Fiscal Year 1994 Legislative Budget
The subcommittee heard testimony from members of Congress, Senate staff members and researchers from the Congressional Budget Office on the… read more
The subcommittee heard testimony from members of Congress, Senate staff members and researchers from the Congressional Budget Office on the fiscal year 1994 budget for legislative programs under the jurisdiction of Congress. Issues brought up in the hearing included funding for congressional committee staff and the plethora of subcommittees on Capitol Hill. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Roger Herdman Director (Acting) Office of Technology Assessment
- Edward "Ted" M. Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Bob McCormick Director U.S. Senate->Telecommunications
- Martha Pope Sergeant-at-Arms U.S. Senate
- Robert D. Reischauer Director Congressional Budget Office
- Walter Joseph Stewart Secretary U.S. Senate
Fiscal Year 1993 Federal Budget
The subcommittee heard testimony on the spending of the legislative branch of the government. The witnesses talked…
Legislative Branch Appropriations
The subcommittee considered funding levels for Congress in Fiscal Year 1995.
Congressional Support Agencies Budget Part 1
Committee members heard testimony from Senate officers concerning the Senate’s administrative budget for fiscal…
Witnesses testified on budget estimates for the legislative branch.