Senate Republicans on U.S. Foreign Policy
In the wake of Sunni militant violence in Iraq, GOP Senators Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Saxby Chambliss, Richard Burr, James Inhofe, John Cornyn and Jeff Sessions criticize President Obama's foreign policy in the region.
People in this video
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Lindsey Graham U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- James M. Inhofe U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
The Senate continued debate on S.1177. Members voted on amendments and final passage. S. 1177 passed 81-17.
The Senate resumed post-cloture debate on trade adjustment assistance (TAA) legislation.
The Senate passed a three-month extension for highway and mass transit programs in order to meet the July 31 funding…
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate continued debate on a resolution of disapproval of the Iran nuclear agreement.