Senate Republicans on U.S. Foreign Policy
In the wake of Sunni militant violence in Iraq, GOP Senators Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Saxby Chambliss, Richard Burr, James Inhofe, John Cornyn and Jeff Sessions criticize President Obama's foreign policy in the region.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Lindsey Graham U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- James M. Inhofe U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
Clips from This Video
Senators on Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
A bipartisan group of senators announced a resolution concerning a cease-fire in the Middle East to halt the fighting…
Senate Democrats on Government Shutdown
Senate Democrats met on the steps of the U.S. Capitol to talk about the impact of the federal government…
The Senate resumed initial work on H.R. 4660, the Commerce, Science, Justice and Related Agencies Appropriations bill.
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a legislative session.