National Programs for School Violence Prevention
The speakers described national programs and resources for students, teachers and communities to prevent school violence, as part of the No Child Left Behind conference. Mr. Modzeleski delivered the closing remarks.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Stephanie Bryn Director Department of Health and Human Services->Injury and Violence Prevention Program
- Amalia Cuervo Program Officer Department of Education->Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- Donni LeBouef Director Department of Justice->Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Anne Mathews-Younes Director Center for Mental Health Services->Program Develop. Div.
- William Modzeleski Director Department of Education->Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- Scott Peterson Program Manager Department of Justice->Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Adam Stark Spokesman Youth Crime Watch of America
More Videos From
Federal Drug and Alcohol Prevention ProgramsMore Videos
School Safety and Crisis Response
On the second day of a conference titled “Safe and Drug-Free Schools,” participants talked about school…
Federal Drug and Alcohol Prevention Programs
Dr. Medgyesi-Mitschang presented the findings of the NIAAA Task Force on College Drinking and described continuing…
Courts, Schools and Communities
On the first day of a conference on safe and drug-free schools, Judge Byer spoke about the problem of truancy in…
Safe and Drug-Free Schools
On the first day of a conference on safe and drug-free schools, Secretary Paige and others spoke about improving…