2010 and 2012 Elections
Republican and Democratic strategists talked about the 2010 congressional mid-term and 2012 presidential elections. Among the topics… read more
Republican and Democratic strategists talked about the 2010 congressional mid-term and 2012 presidential elections. Among the topics they addressed were the likely impact of economic concerns on the elections, the outcome of health care reform legislation debate, internal divisions within both parties, and issues likely to motivate voters. They also responded to questions from the audience. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bernstein, Mike Provost Tulane University
- Blankley, Tony Co-Host KCRW-Radio, Santa Monica->"Left, Right and Center"
- Carville, James Commentator CNN->Politics
- Castellanos, Alex Consultant National Media, Inc.
- Cook, Charles Publisher and Editor Cook Political Report
- Greenberg, Stanley "Stan" B. Co-Founder Democracy Corps
- McInturff, Bill Co-Founder Public Opinion Strategies
- McMahon, Steve Democratic Strategist
- Trippi, Joseph "Joe" Democratic Strategist
More Videos From
BiPartisan Policy Center: Taking the Poison Out of PartisanshipMore Videos
Assessing the Obama Presidency
Political consultants talked about the Obama presidency. They focused on job performance, polling numbers, and…
Bipartisan Policy Center Summit
Following 2010 midterm elections the Bipartisan Policy Center held a summit on the ability of the new Congress and…
State of U.S. Politics
Panelists talked about the 2010 midterm results and the potential impact of the Republican-led house in the 112th…
Bipartisan Policy Center Inaugural Summit
The Bipartisan Policy Center held its inaugural summit. Participants included Republican and Democratic political…