Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate confirmed the nomination Richard Cordray to be director of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection.
People in this video
- Ben Cardin U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Michael "Mike" Crapo U.S. Senator [R] Idaho
- Chuck Grassley U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Chuck Schumer U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Debbie Stabenow U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
- Swearing-In of Senator-Elect Edward Markey
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senate Debate on Nominations
- Senator Grassley on Executive Nominations
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and swore in Senator-elect Edward Markey (D-MA). Members voted in favor of invoking cloture on the…
The Senate confirmed the nomination of Fred P. Hochberg, of New York, to continue as president of the Export-Import…
The Senate convened for a legislative session.
Senator Grassley on Labor Secretary Nominee
Senator Charles Grassley (R-IA) spoke in opposition to the nomination of Thomas Perez for Secretary of Labor.