Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate confirmed the nomination Richard Cordray to be director of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cardin, Benjamin "Ben" L. U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Cornyn, John U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Crapo, Michael "Mike" U.S. Senator [R] Idaho
- Grassley, Charles "Chuck" E. U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Schumer, Charles E. U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Stabenow, Debbie U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Thune, John R. U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
- Swearing-In of Senator-Elect Edward Markey
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senate Debate on Nominations
- Senator Grassley on Executive Nominations
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and swore in Senator-elect Edward Markey (D-MA).
Members voted in favor of invoking cloture on the…
The Senate confirmed the nomination of Fred P. Hochberg, of New York, to continue as president of the Export-Import…