Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate confirmed the nomination Richard Cordray to be director of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ben Cardin U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Michael "Mike" Crapo U.S. Senator [R] Idaho
- Chuck Grassley U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Chuck Schumer U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Debbie Stabenow U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
More Videos From
- Swearing-In of Senator-Elect Edward Markey
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senate Debate on Nominations
- Senator Grassley on Executive Nominations
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and swore in Senator-elect Edward Markey (D-MA). Members voted in favor of invoking cloture on the…
Senator Grassley on Labor Secretary Nominee
Senator Charles Grassley (R-IA) spoke in opposition to the nomination of Thomas Perez for Secretary of Labor.
The Senate confirmed the nomination of Fred P. Hochberg, of New York, to continue as president of the Export-Import…