Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Three experts talked about traumatic brain injury (TBI) rehabilitation and mental health. They talked about research and new… read more
Three experts talked about traumatic brain injury (TBI) rehabilitation and mental health. They talked about research and new treatments. After their presentations they responded to audience members' questions.
The American Legion held its National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Conference as part of the 48th National Washington Conference at the Renaissance Washington Hotel. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Philip DeFina Founder and CEO International Brain Research Foundation
- Charles Hoge Director Walter Reed Army Res. Institution->Psychiatry and Neuroscience
- K. Robert Lewis Chairman American Legion->National Veterans Affairs and Rehabilitation Commission
- Michael Seltzer Research Director Veterans Affairs Rehabilitation
More Videos From
- Veterans Rehabilitation
- Changing Needs of Veterans
- Paralympics and Veterans' Rehabilitation
- Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Mental Health
Seamless Transition to Civilian Life
A panel discussion was held on achieving a seamless transition to civilian life for veterans. Panelists answered…
After the opening remarks of the conference, Dr. Gerald Cross spoke. Topics included a program the Veterans…
Representatives of allied groups spoke to the veterans. Tthis event was held at the Renaissance Washington Hotel.
Changing Needs of Veterans
Harry Walters talked about the changing needs of veterans. Topics included efficient medical systems, the…