Speaker Pelosi Invites President Biden to Address Joint Session of Congress
House Session - October 6, 1998

Representative Jerry Weller (R-Illinois) spoke about the budget surplus. He announced the 90-10 plan, which sets aside 90% of the surplus to fund Social Security in the future and the remaining 10% for tax relief now.

9:01AM - 9:08AM ETMorning Hour

Speakers:
Topics:
Time
Action
    117th Congress - House
    Total Hours: 237 (After 110 days)
    • Debate34 Hours
    • Special Orders25 Hours
    • Votes99 Hours
    • One Minute Speeches11 Hours
    • Morning Hour4 Hours
    • Opening Procedures1 Hour

    Click a category within the legend to toggle its visibility.

    Source: Resume of Congressional Activity (senate.gov)