Consideration of Broadcast Coverage Committee members debated the continuation of television and radio coverage of the Senate proceedings. Architect of the Capitol George White testified on proposed upgrades to the Senate chamber if coverage continues.
People in this video
- Wendell H. Ford U.S. Senator [D] Kentucky
- Al Gore Jr. U.S. Senator [D] Tennessee
- Charles Mathias U.S. Senator [R] Maryland
- Claiborne Pell U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Paul Simon U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Ted Stevens U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- John W. Warner U.S. Senator [R] Virginia
Senate Television and Impeachment Rules
Architect of the Capitol George White continued to testify on proposed upgrades to the Senate chamber. The Senators…
Claiborne Impeachment Pretrial Motions
Note: This is an incomplete program.
Allowing Television Coverage of the Senate Markup
The Senate Rules Committee started the markup on a bill to allow cameras in the Senate chamber.