November 26, 2013
National Security Threats2013-11-14T14:01:46-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/14d/20131114150222003_hd.jpgFBI Director James Comey, National Counterterrorism Center Director Matthew Olsen, and acting Homeland Security Secretary Rand Beers testified on national security threats.
FBI Director James Comey, National Counterterrorism Center Director Matthew Olsen, and acting Homeland Security Secretary Rand Beers testified on national security threats.
People in this video
- Kelly A. Ayotte U.S. Senator (Class 3) [R] New Hampshire
- Rand Beers Secretary (Acting) Department of Homeland Security
- Tom Carper U.S. Senator (Class 1) [D] Delaware
- Tom Coburn M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- James B. Comey Jr. Director Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Matthew G. Olsen Director National Counterterrorism Center
- Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs CommitteeSenate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Global Threats to the U.S.
Intelligence officials testified on global threats to the U.S. Topics included the operation of al-Qaida training camps…
Town Hall on NSA Data Collection Programs
Telephone lines and electronic communications were open for comments on the National Security Agency’s (NSA)…
Cybersecurity and Government Surveillance
Senior cybersecurity officials testified on their efforts to protect the U.S. from cyber attacks. Much of the hearing focused on…
Witnesses testified on the implementation of President Obama’s executive order to address cyber threats to the U.S. Homeland…