March 14, 2015 2014-11-23T16:55:51-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/754/20141123165614002_hd.jpg"Baldwin talks of innocence as a crime. Because not to know. Not to bite the apple, would not make you human. The first act of being human was biting from the tree of knowledge."
"Baldwin talks of innocence as a crime. Because not to know. Not to bite the apple, would not make you human. The first act of being human was biting from the tree of knowledge."
- Miami Book Fair InternationalMiami Book Fair International
More Videos From
2014 Miami Book Fair International - Sunday Coverage
- Open Phones with Randall Kennedy
- Open Phones with David Rothkopf
- All the Truth Is Out
- Interview with Bryan Stevenson
- Fire Shut Up in My Bones and The Prince of Los Cocuyos
- Interview with Dana Goldstein
- Panel Discussion on Books and E-Commerce
- The Republic of Imagination and Plato at the Googleplex
User Created Clips from This Video
Panel Discussion on Literary Life
Pamela Paul led a panel discussion with a selection of authors on their favorite books and their reading habits.
The Theater of War
Bryan Doerries, founder of Theater of War, talked about his book, The Theater of War: What Ancient Greek Tragedies Can…
U.S. Poets Laureates Discussion
Poet Campbell McGrath moderated a discussion between current U.S. Poet Laureate Juan Felipe Herrera and former U.S.…
By the Book
Pamela Paul, Nicholson Baker, Walter Mosley, Ann Patchett, and Francine Prose talked about Ms. Paul’s anthology, By the…