October 26, 2015
Gordon Amendment on Pell Grants1994-04-20T15:40:08-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/b13/19940420161030001.jpgGordon proposes, and Rep. Wynn rebuts. Rep. Wynn loses.
Gordon proposes, and Rep. Wynn rebuts. Rep. Wynn loses.
People in this video
- James Clyburn U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina
- Jack M. Fields U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Bart Gordon U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
- Tim Holden U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
- Kweisi Mfume U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Jim Moran U.S. Representative [D] Virginia
- Albert Wynn U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- U.S. House of RepresentativesU.S. House of Representatives
User Created Clips from This Video
Crime Legislation Reaction
House members spoke about the defeat of the crime legislation rule and the impact that this will have on further crime…
Republicans on Crime Legislation
Representatives Hyde, Gingrich and Sensenbrenner spoke about the latest developments in crime legislation in the House.
Washington Wednesday Journal
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with…
Trial Period for New House Procedures
New floor procedures for the House of Representatives were given a trial period of 90 days beginning in February 1994.…