Representative Chris Van Hollen Remarks
Mark Halperin interviewed Representative Van Hollen focusing on efforts to pass health care reform legislation and U.S. operations in Afghanistan.
People in this video
Mark Halperin Editor at Large Time Magazine
Chris Van Hollen U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Bloomberg NewsBloomberg News
More Videos From
Bloomberg Link: Washington Summit
- Peter Orszag on the Federal Budget
- Neil Barofsky on Trouble Asset Relief Program
- Representative Blackburn on the Republican Agenda
- Robert Khuzami on Financial Fraud
- Representative Chris Van Hollen Remarks
- Secretary Shaun Donovan on Housing Markets
- Alex Castellanos on the Republican Party
- Richard Trumka on Trade and Economic Policy
- T. Boone Pickens on U.S. Energy Policy
David Brennan Interview
Mr. Brennan was interviewed by MArk Halperin. Among the topics he addressed were health care reform efforts in Congress…
Telephone lines were open for comments on reports that President Obama has reached a decision on the war in Afghanistan.
Senator Wicker on Health Care
Senator Wicker talked about the debate in the Senate over health care legislation and President Obama’s strategy…
Senator Dodd on Health Care Legislation
Senator Chris Dodd spoke on health care legislation.