Danger of Chem. & Biol. Weapons in Mideast
Keynote Speaker Gary Thatcher, a reporter for the Christian Science Monitor, spoke about the danger of chemical and biological weapons in the Middle East at a Public Affairs Symposium sponsored by B’nai B’rith International.
People in this video
- Seth Carus Senior Fellow Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Rawdon Dalrymple Ambassador Australia->United States
- Joseph Douglass Consultant National Security
- Sanford Hollander Chairman B'nai B'rith International->United Nations Affairs
Neil Livingstone President Institute on Terrorism and Subnatl. Confl.
Daniel Mariashin Director B'nai B'rith International->Public Affairs
- George Spectre Associate Director B'nai B'rith International
Seymour Reich President B'nai B'rith International->International
Gary Thatcher Correspondent Christian Science Monitor->Diplomacy
- B'nai B'rith International | Public Affairs Symp.B'nai B'rith International | Public Affairs Symp.
Chemical Weapons: Can the Beast be Caged?
B’nai Birith International held a conference on chemical and biological weapons in the Middle East. Panelists spoke on…
American Approach to Mideast Peace Process
The World Affairs Council of Washington hosted a speech by Dennis Ross Director of the Policy Planning Staff at the US…
Danger Signs on Road to Arms Reduction
Former US Ambassador to France Evan G. Galbraith spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference on the Danger…
Persian Gulf Military Strategy
The guests discussed the United States, United Nations and Iraqi military strategies in the Persian Gulf.