User Clip: Mental Health Research
December 6, 2013 2013-12-06T09:38:12-05:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/e58/20131206093912001_hd.jpgDr. Thomas Insel talks about the Brain Initiative.
Dr. Thomas Insel talks about the Brain Initiative.
- C-SPAN | Washington JournalC-SPAN | Washington Journal
More Videos From
- Infectious Disease Research at the National Institutes of Health
- Human Genome Research at the National Institutes of Health
- Cancer Research at the National Institutes of Health
- Mental Health Research at the National Institutes of Health
- National Institutes of Health
User Created Clips from This Video
Mental Health Challenges
Witnesses testified at a hearing on mental health challenges in the U.S. Topics included smoking, incarceration, and research…
National Institute of Mental Health Director Dr. Thomas Insel
Dr. Thomas Insel talked about Mental Health Awareness Month and advances being made in mental health research. He spoke…
Linda Rosenberg on Mental Health in the U.S.
Linda Rosenberg talked about the state of mental health care in the U.S., including legislation before Congress to…
National Institutes of Health
The majority of the December 6, 2013, “Washington Journal” focused on the mission and role of the National Institutes…