#Halbig â€” Impeachment Device?
October 30, 2014 2014-10-30T12:23:26-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/ab9/20141030122434003_hd.jpgGWU Professor Len Nichols Reduces the #Halbig Challenge to "an Attempt to Impeach Obama"
GWU Professor Len Nichols Reduces the #Halbig Challenge to "an Attempt to Impeach Obama"
People in this video
- Jonathan H. Adler Director Case Western Reserve University->Center for Business Law and Regulation
- Robert Barnes Correspondent Washington Post->Supreme Court
- James F. Blumstein University Professor Vanderbilt University->Constitutional Law & Health Law and Policy
- David Boaz Executive Vice President Cato Institute
- Brianne J. Gorod Appellate Counsel Constitutional Accountability Center
- David J. S. Ziff Lecturer University of Washington->School of Law
- Gregory F. Zoeller Attorney General [R] Indiana
- Cato InstituteCato Institute
More Videos From
Cato Institute: Health Care LawMore Videos
User Created Clips from This Video
Affordable Care Act Lawsuits
Legal scholars talked about conflicting rulings in two Affordable Care Act cases, King v. Burwell and Halbig v. Burwell. Both…
Scott Pruitt on the Affordable Care Act
Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt talked about Oklahoma’s lawsuit challenging the tax credits and subsidies in the federal-run…
Activity and Reaction King v. Burwell Oral Argument
Representatives of advocacy groups and the public demonstrated outside of the U.S. Supreme Court during oral argument…
The Moral Arc
Michael Shermer talked about his book The Moral Arc: How Science and Reason Lead Humanity toward Truth, Justice, and…