Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America
Trevor Warren’s video, Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America, was one of the high school section third prize-winning videos in… read more
Trevor Warren’s video, Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America, was one of the high school section third prize-winning videos in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest. He was home schooled in Spanish Fort, Alabama, and in the twelfth grade.
The local cable company was Mediacom.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was an annual national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary on a specific theme. In the 2013 contest participants were asked to send a message to the president on the issue they consider most important in 2013. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
More Videos From
C-SPAN's 2013 StudentCam Competition: Message to the President
- Government Wa$te
- Renewable Energy
- Fishable, Swimmable, Drinkable
- In Sickness and in Health Care
- Education Across the Nation
- The Significance of Small Businesses
- Dangers of an Increasing Deficit
- Sincerely, Rachael
- Dear Mr. President...Where Is the Funding?
- Catching Waves for Renewable Energy
- Game of Risk: Israel and Iran
- Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America
- Border Crossing Controversy
- College: America's Gateway
- Education: Take A Spin
- State of the City
- What's the Catch?
- Guns In Our Schools
- Federal Deficit and Debt
- Education: America's Challenge
- Health Care Reform
- Tides of Tomorrow
- Public Transportation in the Nation
- Free Candy
- Unemployment in America
Border Crossing Controversy
Grace Weissman and Isabel Lott’s video, Border Crossing Controversy, was one of the middle school section third…
Do I Look Illegal?
McKinleigh Lair’s Do I Look Illegal?: America’s Broken Immigration System was one of the high school…
Jake Lipson, Danny Miller, and James Harkins' video, The Border, was one of the high school section second prize…
Jake Lipson StudentCam Interview
Jake Lipson spoke about his video, The Border, one of the high school section second prize-winners in C-SPAN…