Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America
Trevor Warren’s video, i Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America, was one of the high school section third prize-winning videos in… read more
Trevor Warren’s video, Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America, was one of the high school section third prize-winning videos in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest. He was home schooled in Spanish Fort, Alabama, and in the twelfth grade.
The local cable company was Mediacom.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was an annual national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary on a specific theme. In the 2013 contest participants were asked to send a message to the president on the issue they consider most important in 2013. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
More Videos From
C-SPAN's 2013 StudentCam Competition: Message to the President
- Government Wa$te
- Renewable Energy
- Fishable, Swimmable, Drinkable
- In Sickness and in Health Care
- Education Across the Nation
- The Significance of Small Businesses
- Dangers of an Increasing Deficit
- Sincerely, Rachael
- Dear Mr. President...Where Is the Funding?
- Catching Waves for Renewable Energy
- Game of Risk: Israel and Iran
- Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America
- Border Crossing Controversy
- College: America's Gateway
- Education: Take A Spin
- State of the City
- What's the Catch?
- Guns In Our Schools
- Federal Deficit and Debt
- Education: America's Challenge
- Health Care Reform
- Tides of Tomorrow
- Public Transportation in the Nation
- Free Candy
- Unemployment in America
Border Crossing Controversy
Grace Weissman and Isabel Lott’s video, Border Crossing Controversy, was one of the middle school section third…
Do I Look Illegal?
McKinleigh Lair’s Do I Look Illegal?: America’s Broken Immigration System was one of the high school…
The American Dream: Jersey City
The American Dream: Jersey City was one of the second prize middle school winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s…
Housing the Future
Housing the Future was one of the second prize high school east winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam…