Education: America's Challenge
James Roldan’s video, Education: America’s Challenge was one of the high school section second prize-winning videos in C-SPAN… read more
James Roldan’s video, Education: America’s Challenge was one of the high school section second prize-winning videos in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest. He was an eleventh grader at Westminster Academy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The local cable company was Comcast.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was an annual national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary on a specific theme.*In the 2013 contest participants were asked to send a message to the president on the issue they consider most important in 2013. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
More Videos From
C-SPAN's 2013 StudentCam Competition: Message to the President
- Government Wa$te
- Renewable Energy
- Fishable, Swimmable, Drinkable
- In Sickness and in Health Care
- Education Across the Nation
- The Significance of Small Businesses
- Dangers of an Increasing Deficit
- Sincerely, Rachael
- Dear Mr. President...Where Is the Funding?
- Catching Waves for Renewable Energy
- Game of Risk: Israel and Iran
- Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America
- Border Crossing Controversy
- College: America's Gateway
- Education: Take A Spin
- State of the City
- What's the Catch?
- Guns In Our Schools
- Federal Deficit and Debt
- Education: America's Challenge
- Health Care Reform
- Tides of Tomorrow
- Public Transportation in the Nation
- Free Candy
- Unemployment in America
Education Across the Nation
Grace Shoffner, Julia Hammon, and Maggie Murr’s video, Education Across the Nation, was one of the middle school…
Education: Take A Spin
Zachary Cohen’s video, Education: Take a Spin, was one of the middle school section second prize-winning videos…
Wilson Ekern StudentCam Interview
Wilson Ekern was interviewed about the video, An Armed Campus, he made with Chris Moran. The film one of the…
Still Left Behind
Still Left Behind was one of the second place high school central winners in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam…