Wall Street Journal CEO Council, Business Relations Panel
“In Need of a Fix?” was part of the Wall Street Journal CEO Council’s annual meeting of international business leaders.
Honeywell Chair David Cote and Blackstone Group Chair Stephen Schwarzman talked about the division between Wall Street and main street and what the new administration would mean for business. They were interviewed by Dennis Berman.
People in this video
Dennis K. Berman Editor Wall Street Journal->Finance
John C. Bussey Associate Editor Wall Street Journal
David M. Cote Chair and CEO Honeywell Inc.
Stephen A. Schwarzman Co-Founder, Chair and CEO Blackstone Group
- [Wall Street Journal] | CEO Council[Wall Street Journal] | CEO Council
More Videos From This Event
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council, Representative Brady
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council, Corporate Governance
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council, Global Health and Business Risk Panel
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council, Federal Reserve Board Governor Daniel Tarullo
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council, Business Relations Panel
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council, Democratic Economics
- Wall Street Journal CEO Council, Admiral Michael Rogers
Wall Street Journal Viewpoints Breakfast
David Cote talked about economic growth, the deficit, international technology competitiveness, and energy policy. He…
Wall Street Culture
In light of recent excesses from Wall Street executives, plus statements about executive compensation from President…
Wall Street Banking
Dennis Kelleher talked about the state of Wall Street banking seven years after the financial crisis. Topics include…
Summer Reading 2008: Wall Street Journal
A list of Wall Street Journal book recommendations was read.